1. All papers submitted must be in accordance with the main topics of the conference.
2. The submitted research papers must not have been previously published or currently under publication in any conference or scientific journal.
3. The official languages of the conference will be English and Arabic, and priority will be given to research in English.
4. Research is submitted electronically only through the conference website.
5. All submitted papers will be reviewed and evaluated by the scientific committee of the conference.
6. Research papers submitted should not exceed 10 pages, while adhering to the font size included in the research template.
7. The research papers submitted are verified by the Turnitin to quote program to ensure their authenticity.
8. The conference committee is not obligated to provide a justification for the rejected papers.
9. Accepted papers will be published and indexed in Scopus database.